Please fill in our waiting list to adopt kittens from our next litter. If you require more than one kitten please fill in the form twice as each entry must be allocated to a kitten.
New Owner Information
How to book a kitten
- Book a viewing date and wait for an email confirmation of your booking.
- Fill in our online application form for the kitten of your choice.
Things you must do before collection (Please note that kittens will not be able to leave without these!)
- Full payment must be cleared before collection.
- Muffin & Poppy’s Spaying/Neutering Agreement must be completed before collection.
Information you need before collection
- Muffin & Poppy’s Kitten Care Guide to find out about your pet’s preferences.
- Please download and fill in the Transfer of Keepership form (no Petlog transfer code needed) to record a microchipped pet on the Petlog database to your name.
- Make sure that you’ve read Petplan’s Pre-Activation Documentation and Terms of Service.
A home with a British Shorthair is a happier home. Muffin & Poppy would love every loving home in the UK to have one of their gorgeous kittens.
Muffin and Poppy take the well-being of their kittens very seriously so please expect an interview, these are some basic questions Muffin and Poppy might ask you. We will then proceed with your application to adopt one of their kittens but only if Muffin & Poppy feel you meet their standards.
All our British Shorthair kittens are reared in a loving home with children. They leave GCCF Registered (non-active unless previously agreed), fully vaccinated, microchipped, health checked, dewormed, defleaed, insured for 4 weeks with Petplan, weaned, litter trained and with full pedigrees. All our kittens are fed on Royal Canin Baby Cat.
Thank you for choosing Muffin and Poppy.
What people are saying:
“Beautiful kittens, amazing and responsible breeders. Cats and kittens are very well looked after” 5* – Jerri-Leigh Lane
“No doubt they love and care for these cats. 100% stunning kittens!! Our Bluebell came back to its new home litter trained and so well behaved and settled in and can not imagine her not part of our family” 5* – Janine Cassidy