Please fill in our waiting list to adopt kittens from our next litter available in November 2020. We work on a first come first served basis, so it’s is important to get your name on our waiting list as soon as possible to secure your place.
How to book a kitten
If you don’t want to wait you can book your kitten straight away by paying a deposit. The details you need for this can be found in the Adoption Form below. We will then contact you as soon as the kittens are born. You can also request a viewing date before or after your booking.
- Book a viewing date and wait for an email confirmation of your booking.
- Fill in our Adoption Form for the kitten of your choice.
Things you must do BEFORE collection (Please note that kittens will not be able to leave without these!)
- Full payment must be cleared before collection.
- Muffin & Poppy’s Spaying/Neutering Agreement must be completed before collection.
Information you need BEFORE collection
- Muffin & Poppy’s Kitten Care Guide to find out about your pet’s preferences.
- Please download and fill in the Transfer of Keepership form (no Petlog transfer code needed) to record a microchipped pet on the Petlog database to your name.
- Make sure that you’ve read Petplan’s Pre-Activation Documentation and Terms of Service.
A home with a British Shorthair is a happier home. Muffin & Poppy would love every loving home in the UK to have one of their gorgeous kittens. We take the well-being of our kittens very seriously so we might also ask you some questions. Here are some basic questions we might ask you. We will then proceed with your adoption application.
All our British Shorthair kittens are reared in a loving home with children. They leave GCCF Registered (non-active unless previously agreed), fully vaccinated, microchipped, health checked, dewormed, defleaed, insured for 4 weeks with Petplan, weaned, litter trained and with full pedigrees. All our kittens are fed on Royal Canin Baby Cat.
Thank you for choosing Muffin and Poppy.
What people are saying:
“Beautiful kittens, amazing and responsible breeders. Cats and kittens are very well looked after ”
“No doubt they love and care for these cats. 100% stunning kittens!! Our Bluebell came back to its new home litter trained and so well behaved and settled in and can not imagine her not part of our family ”
“Investing in a British Shorthair was the best thing we ever did. I would recommend getting one from muffin and poppy any day they were helpful and looked after the kittens so well ”