British Shorthair Kitten Development
You will start to notice more activity now that the kittens have reached week 3 as they sleep less and want to play more, also 4 things have taken place:
1. Ear Development. Ear canals are now completely open.
2. Digestive System. Kittens can voluntarily eliminate as their digestive system is developing.
3. Awareness. They interact with each other and with people, and will want to carefully explore their surroundings.
4. Grooming. They also groom themselves and one another and are looking cuter and cuter as the days go by.
4. Litter Training. Kittens can be introduced to the basics of litter training from week three. Be patient though as it will probably take another two weeks for them to feel comfortable using it.
Author: Eric De Souza
Hi, I’m Eric, and I love our British Shorthair cats. I am husband and a father and in my spare time, I like to read, play the guitar and explore the beautiful Cotswold countryside.